Thursday, January 27, 2011

Book Review: Invasion

This was a surprising book in many ways, I started reading it and wasnt sure if I would like it at all. This book was wrote by J.S. Lewis a comic book writer its the story of a boy Colt who has a dramatic change in his life for the worse. This is a very good book for young readers especially boys, but I also enjoyed it. You start to feel a connection with the main character and feel like you know him and how he feels. The things that happen in this book are things you can only imagine in your wildest dreams. I don't want to spoil the book so I won't go into detail but for someone like me who doesn't like war and sci fi it was still a very good read tell the story of love, strength, and a will to fight for whats right. Over all a good book and a lot of people can get into this kind of book relating in someway.

No comments: