Thursday, September 08, 2011

Book review: Love You More by Jennifer Grant

Jennifer tells her indept story of the adoption of her guatamalen daughter. This was a very good surprise of a book I was impressed. She is a very talented writer and the way she decribes things are great. She starts from her younger age and tells the story of each of her kids and you can tell how much she loves being a mother. This book would almost make anyone want to be a parent when she talks about all the joys of parenthood. Deffinaly a good read for someone looking to adopt I wish everyone thinking about this would read Love You More it tells the pros and cons and it might not be for everyone. I admire her way to write a lot and draw you in, at the beginning I wasn't sure about the book but by the end I felt like I knew her and her family.

1 comment:

keri said...

I loved this book as well. I think it's a great resource for anyone contemplating becoming a parent, whether via adoption or birth. The author has great insights on what it means to be intentional about family culture, but shares them with humor and humility--she's quick to admit she hasn't got it all figured out, but also to share the important questions she's pondering. A well-told, beautifully-written story of what it really means to be a family.